Thousands of shoppers have been voting for their favourite brands as part of Westgate Oxford’s first ever Retailer Awards.
With categories ranging from Best Restaurant to Best Footwear, members of the public have been celebrating their favourite stores.
The ceremony was hosted at The Terrace at Oxford Brookes University, in partnership with local radio station Jack FM.
The winners are:
• Best Health & Beauty: Superdrug
• Best Menswear: H&M
• Best Homeware: John Lewis
• Best Specialist: Hotel Chocolat
• Best Jewellery & Accessories: Accessorize
• Best Footwear: Schuh
• Best Womenswear: Zara
• Best Leisure: Junkyard Golf Club
• Best Restaurant: Nando’s
• Best Food & Drink: Krispy Kreme
• Best Larger Retailer: John Lewis
• Best Technology: Carphone Warehouse
Winners as voted for by the Centre Management Team are:
• Excellence in Customer Service: Dannie Dykes from Godiva
• Excellence in Customer Service: Gabriela Gheorge from Aveda
• Store Manager of the Year: Megan Lewis from Too Faced
• F&B Manager of the Year: Jager Miah from Benito’s Hat
Brendan Hattam, Centre Manager at Westgate Oxford, said: “Our Retailer Awards are a chance for shoppers to celebrate their favourite brands, whilst also shining a light on the hard work of dedicated staff here at Westgate Oxford.
“It has been a huge success and we’d like to thank the public for taking part.”
Visitors were encouraged to vote via www.westgateoxford.co.uk for the chance to win a £100 gift card. Competition was fierce with thousands of votes cast during the one-month voting window.
For more information, visit www.westgateoxford.co.uk