Larmer Tree Festival have announced the semi-finalists for the 2018 Breakthrough Music Awards, and voting is now open to support your favourite.
From hundreds of fantastic entries, the Larmer Tree team have chosen their top twelve, and now it is over to the public to choose six finalists.
Also announced today, James Tailby from Naim Records will be joining the judging panel for the final, and also offering a day of recording in the Naim Records studio as an additional prize for the winners.
The twelve finalists are: Annalie Wilson, Arcade Hearts, Gypsy Jukebox, Hannah Reid, Joe Burke, Laura Goldthorp, Lucas Hardy, Nia Nicholls, Sculpture Music, Sorry About Shaun, The Intercepteurs and Towers.
You can hear a track from each of the finalists and vote for your favourite here: http://larmertreefestival.co.uk/vote-now-favourite-breakthrough-music-award-artist/
Voting closes at midday on Saturday April 7.
Here’s the 411:
- Larmer Tree Festival are once again supporting new music with the Breakthrough Music Awards for unsigned artists.
- From hundreds of entries received, the judges have whittled hopefuls down to just twelve. The public vote will decide which six compete for a slot at Larmer Tree Festival.
- The 48 public vote is open as of 12 midday today.
- A live final will take place in Salisbury on 20th April.
- Two winners will be given the chance to perform on stage at Larmer Tree Festival, as well as winning a day in the recording studio with Naim Records.