Classic Ibiza, with premium Spanish beer brand San Miguel, is returning to Wiltshire on 3 August. The concert sees the Urban Soul Orchestra (USO), DJ Goldierocks and critically acclaimed live vocalists perform dance music’s most iconic tracks in the delightful grounds of Bowood House. The concert is due to sell-out over the next few days so it’s advisable to get your tickets now if you don’t want to miss what will be a fantastic evening.
Here’s what to expect:
- Dance music A-listers: USO have worked alongside the very best in the dance music industry, including Nightmares On Wax, Groove Armada, Octave One, Robert Miles and Spiller.
- Superstar DJ: Goldierocks has performed exclusively for Kate Moss, Madonna, The Rolling Stones, Giorgio Armani and the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge.
- Anthemic tunes: The set-list includes the biggest dance-tracks dating back to the 90s, including “Insomnia,” Faithless; “Born Slippy,” Underworld; “Sandstorm,” Darude; and a special performance of “Firestarter” as a tribute to The Prodigy’s Keith Flint.
- Family friendly: Classic Ibiza is a concert for all the family, car-parking is free, you can bring your own picnic and refreshments, or take advantage of the local street-food vendors and bars on site. Everyone is assured of a fantastic evening.
- A night of two halves: The evening starts with a chill-out set, where you can relax over a glass of bubbly, or dance along as the sun fades. The music gets ramped up in the second half and you’ll be transported to a magical, alfresco celebration, with accompanying lasers and Balearic beats!
- A worthy cause: Classic Ibiza is delighted to be continuing its support of The Wiltshire Bobby Van Trust. This amazing charity provides invaluable help to elderly, vulnerable and disadvantaged people in the local area. They will receive £1 from every programme sold on the evening, with various other fund raising initiatives taking place.
Tickets and information: www.classicibiza.co.uk